3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBelvoir Close, Fareham
Sold STC £250,000
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
Fox & Sons are offering for sale this deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced home in this popular location close to Fareham town centre with its array of shops and amenities. View now to avoid missing out!
Fox & Sons are offering for sale this deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced home in this popular location close to Fareham town centre with its shops and amenities. Briefly the property comprises an entrance hall with stairs to first floor, cloakroom, lounge and separate dining room, newly re- fitted kitchen and conservatory complete the ground floor accommodation, three bedrooms to the first floor share the family bathroom.
Externally off road parking is available to the front of the property whilst the rear garden has tiered levels of decked and patio backing onto the conservation area. As sole selling agents we would recommend to view now!
Brick built archway, tiled flooring, leading to front door.
UPVC double glazed to front elevation set in in double glazed panelling, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboards, fitted carpet, doors leading to:-
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, fitted blinds, W/C, wash hand basin, linoleum flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.09m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, open fire with marble surround, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 12' 6" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.81m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed sliding doors into conservatory, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.24m )
Smooth ceiling, double glazed window to side elevation, re-fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces over with inset sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, built in wine rack, two Smeg built in electric ovens, built in indesit induction hob with extractor over, space for fridge or dishwasher, space for washing machine, boiler, linoleum flooring.
Conservatory 12' 7" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.84m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations with fitted blinds, wall lighting, radiator, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, linoleum flooring.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft hatch with ladder, part boarded and insulated, fitted carpet, doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.24m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, chest of drawers and dresser, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, re-fitted bathroom with panel enclosed bath with telephone taps and shower over, wash hand basin, W/C, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, linoleum flooring.
Enclosed by newly built brick wall and fencing, block paved driveway with bark border.
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, tiered garden with decked level with yacht rope fencing, patio levels, side access with storage and shed, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61614140.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.