2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDam Head Road, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £120,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and dining kitchen
- Low maintenance yard
- One allocated parking space
- Well presented and deceptively spacious
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are proud to bring to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom character property which has been modernised throughout in recent years. The property is fully double glazed and central heated throughout
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are proud to bring to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom character property which has been modernised throughout in recent years. The property is fully double glazed and central heated throughout and briefly comprises of entrance porch, spacious lounge, and modern fitted dining kitchen to the ground floor. There is a useful storage cellar to the lower ground floor and the first floor holds the two double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance yard to the front of the property, a seating area to the rear and there is one allocated car parking space in addition to on-street parking. The property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and vacant possession and would be ideally suited for a first time buyer or young family. We anticipate high demand for this charming home and advise that you call us early to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed door into the entrance lobby were the alarm panel for the property is located. From the porch, enter the property into the entrance hallway which holds the staircase to the first floor and benefits from a central heating radiator. There is also a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a telephone point.
Lounge 15' 2" maximum x 12' 6" into alcoves ( 4.62m maximum x 3.81m into alcoves )
The lounge has been decorated to a modern finish and has ample space for a variety of lounge furniture. There is a living flame effect gas fire set in a marble inset and hearth and decorative wooden mantle piece surround. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, TV and telephone points, wall light points, a central heating radiator, decorative coving and a dado rail.
Dining Kitchen 15' 6" maximum x 10' 2" maximum ( 4.72m maximum x 3.10m maximum )
The dining kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob with concealed extractor hood over, integrated fridge and freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, UPVC double glazed windows and door, a central heating radiator and there is ample space for a large dining table and chairs. The flooring is partially laid to solid wooden floorboards. The measurements for this room have been taken from it's longest points.
Cellar 12' 3" maximum x 9' 7" maximum ( 3.73m maximum x 2.92m maximum )
Located on the lower ground floor is a useful cellar, currently used for storage and benefiting from light and power points.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to both double bedrooms and the modern family bathroom. In addition to loft space which is accessed via a ceiling hatch.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 12' into alcoves ( 4.60m x 3.66m into alcoves )
A spacious double bedroom decorated to a modern and neutral finish with ample space for a double bed and free-standing furniture. There is a UPVC double glazed window with fitted blind to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 2" Into alcoves ( 3.84m x 3.10m Into alcoves )
A good sized bedroom with ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation with pleasant views over Gratrix Dam, A central heating radiator, exposed beam to the ceiling and there is a useful walk in storage cupboard where the combi boiler for the property is located. This room has some limited head height.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a modern white three-piece suite comprising of a low level WC with hidden cistern, a wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and a paneled bath with chrome shower attachment, mixer tap and a glass shower screen. The bathroom also features a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a range of fitted vanity units and a mirror. The walls are partially tiled and there is a chrome heated towel rail.
Front Yard and parking
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance yard which has been mainly paved for low maintenance, has flower bed borders, It also has stone wall and wrought iron gated boundaries. In addition, on-street parking is also available to the front. Along the path to the right hand side of the property, there is a small private lane which leads to an allocated car parking space for the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61614146.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.