3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRichmond Road, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CORNER PLOT GARDENS
- THREE RECEPTION AREAS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE SINGLE GARAGE
- POPULAR SOUTHSIDE LOCATION
BROWN & MERRY A three bedroom detached bungalow situated in this highly desirable location overlooking a green area and being on a corner plot with potential to extend (stpp). Internal viewing is highly recommended.
A three bedroom detached bungalow situated in this highly desirable location overlooking a green area and being on a corner plot with potential to extend (stpp). The property features entrance hall, lounge, sitting area, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, bathroom, good size corner plot gardens, driveway leading to larger than average single garage.
Door Leads To
Access to lounge and kitchen. storage cupboard
Lounge 19' 2" x 12' 9" ( 5.84m x 3.89m )
Double glazed double doors to sitting area, Double glazed windows to front elevation, Access to inner hall. Radiator.
Sitting Area 10' 2" x 6' 2" ( 3.10m x 1.88m )
Double glazed french style doors to garden. Twin double glazed windows to rear. Access to dining room. Access to garage.
Reception Room 2 15' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.60m x 2.79m )
Radiator, Double glazed window to front elevation, Storage cupboards.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 18' 11" x 8' 11" ( 5.77m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen. Double glazed door to side. Built in oven and hob. Wall mounted boiler. Radiator, Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Tiling to splashback areas. Wall mounted boiler. Double glazed windows to front and side elevations.
Radiator. Access to loft, Access to bedroom one, two, three and family bathroom
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Built in wardrobes with mirrored doors.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side, Radiator
Comprises low level WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, Panelled bath with mixer taps over and electric shower, Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to side, Radiator, Coving, Storage cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to garage.
Larger than average single garage with electric up and over door. Power and light. Door to rear. Windows to side.
Corner plot garden with lawned areas to rear and side. Flower and shrub borders. Patio area. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61614149.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.