3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRidgemead, Calne
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Beautifully presented Accommodation
- Generous Rear Garden
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
Offered for sale in superb decorative order, this recently extended three bedroom semi-detached property boasts lights and spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from off street parking for several cars and generous rear gardens.
Situated in a popular residential location this superb three double bedroom house has been extended and re-decorated to a high standard by the current owner. Accommodation is light and spacious and offers flexible living throughout. Located to the first floor are three double bedrooms and a the family bathroom. The ground floor boasts an inviting entrance hall, the living room which leads onto the dining/breakfast room, a smart fitted kitchen and the family room with double doors leading out over the rear gardens. Externally the southerly facing landscaped rear garden is a particular feature offering a superb entertaining area of which you can take full advantage of the summer days. To the front of the property there is also the addition of driveway parking for several cars.
Entrance to this lovely three bed family home which is offered for sale in superb condition throughout is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : an under stairs cupboard, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" (max) x 13' ( 4.09m (max) x 3.96m )
Light and spacious lounge with an open archway leading to the dining room and double glazed window to the front aspect. Television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Good sized second reception room with a double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric cooker point with space for slot in cooker and cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Family Room 22' 4" x 6' 8" ( 6.81m x 2.03m )
This fantastic family room is a welcome addition offering ample space for a growing family with doors leading to the entrance hall, two Skylight windows to the side aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed Patio doors. Television aerial point, wall lights and two radiators.
Double glazed window to the side aspect and stairs from the hall.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.59m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden this spacious master bedroom has built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" (max) x 11' 5" ( 4.01m (max) x 3.48m )
Good sized second bedroom with built in double wardrobe, television aerial point, telephone point, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" (max) x 8' 3" ( 3.07m (max) x 2.51m )
Double bedroom comprising double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point and a radiator.
A smart family bathroom with a low level w/c, wash hand basin and bath. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Fully enclosed larger than average rear garden with patio area to the fore, flower borders and an outside tap.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61614185.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.