1 bedroom terraced house for saleCatton Grove Road, Norwich
Sold STC £115,000
- Modern one bedroom end townhouse
- Open plan lounge / dining / kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Allocated parking space and attached store
IMPECCABLE HOME! A well presented, modern one bedroom end townhouse located in a popular area to the north of Norwich City centre forming part of the Park House Court Development.
The property boasts an attached store, off road parking, double glazing and gas fired central heating with smooth ceilings throughout. The full accommodation comprising entrance hall with cloakroom, open plan lounge / dining / kitchen space to the ground floor, with stairs to the first floor double bedroom with large walk in airing cupboard and en-suite shower room. An early viewing is highly recommended.
With entrance door and laminate flooring.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, fitted laminate flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen 15' 9" x 10' 2" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.72m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with worksurfaces over, inset stink unit, built in electric oven, built in electric hob, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in cupboard housing gas fired boiler and loft access.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, tiled splashbacks and double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property has an enclosed front garden with gated access to the street and to the side of the property there is an attached store with door to front. There is off road parking to the side of the development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.