2 bedroom apartment for saleRouen Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Immaculate apartment
- Two bedroom
- Allocated parking space
- Located opposite Castle Mall
- Electric heating
SUPER LOCATION! A well presented, super spacious purpose built first floor apartment positioned at the top of Rouen Road within walking distance of Norwich's Castle Mall and City Centre.
This impressive property boasts double bedroom, electric heating and the important benefit of off road parking. The property is offered in excellent decorative order and is positioned in a superb location. The property was originally a two bedroom property, and will be returning to a two bedroom with the lounge being converted back into a bedroom. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
With security entry phone system and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge / Dining Room 29' 4" x 9' 4" narrowing to 7' 7" ( 8.94m x 2.84m narrowing to 2.31m )
Impressive double aspect reception room with windows to the front and rear aspects, fitted fireplace and electric storage heater. Part open plan through to:
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.18m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink unit, fitted wood top breakfast bar, space for cooker with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.28m )
Window to the rear aspect, electric storage heater and recess shelf heater.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks and window to the rear aspect.
The property has allocated parking accessed via the rear of the building.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61614218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.