2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrimula Drive, Liverpool
- Quasi Semi-Detached residence in cul-de-sac location
- Ideal as investment opportunity or for first time buyers
- Lounge, fitted kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedrooms, modern family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing throughout
- Gardens front and rear with off road parking for several cars
***IDEAL AS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUY IS THIS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM QUASI SEMI-DETACHED*** Situated in cul-de-sac location is this extremely well presented residence. Benefiting from spacious rear garden, front garden with off road parking for several cars to side of property, two double bedrooms to the first floor and modern family bathroom, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen/diner. uPVC double glazing throughout.
With laminate style flooring, uPVC frosted glass panelled double glazed door, door to:-
15'11" x 11'11"
With laminate style flooring, feature circular hole in the wall living flame gas fire, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, stairs leading to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard housing gas and electric meter.
11'11" x 8'11" (3.6m x 2.7m)
With range of matching wall and base units with rolled edged work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven with gas connection, plumbed for washing machine, laminate style flooring, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, uPVC double glazed glass panelled door to rear garden.
Stairs and Landing
With laminate style flooring, uPVC loft access, doors to all first floor rooms.
11'11" x 8'11" (3.6m x 2.7m)
With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, door to storage cupboard.
Modern family bathroom
With three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, uPVC frosted glass double glazed window to side elevation.
11'11" x 7'5" (3.6m x 2.3m)
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
With lawned area, paved pathway, paved off road parking to side elevation.
With paved patio area, lawned area, fenced boundaries, side gate access.
EPC Rating: D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.