2 bedroom flat for saleHornby Road, Blackpool, Lancashire
Offers Over £100,000
*** MODERN APARTMENT WITH STUNNING KITCHEN, WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS ON WHITEGATE DRIVE***
This property is in a popular location to provide easy access to amenities including shops, walk to Stanley Park or even Blackpool Victoria Hospital. The apartment has been built to a high specification, on the first floor and has a lounge, fully integrated modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms with the second bedroom having a Juliette balcony and gorgeous modern white bathroom suite. The property benefits from allocated car parking space to the rear, double glazed and electric heating. No chain.
• first floor apartment situated off White Gate Drive
• Walking distance to Stanley Park, Blackpool Victoria Hospital, excellent access to town.
• Large Lounge, Fully fitted integrated Kitchen,
• 2 Double bedrooms, Modern bathroom suite,
• DG & electric heating, Car parking space
• Viewing highly recommended
Hallway Combi service storage heater, entry telephone.
Lounge Double glazed window to front, combi service storage heater.
kitchen Modern fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with complimentary matching work tops, electric hob with extractor fan over, electric oven, one and half stainless sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated microwave, integrated washer, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, spot lights.
Bedroom One Double glazed window to side, wall heater.
Bedroom Two Double glazed double doors opening to Juliet balcony, wall heater.
Bathroom Bath with shower attachment over, w.c, wash basin, fully tiled walls, tile effect floor, spotlights, vanity unit.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLL150292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.