2 bedroom bungalow for saleAlexandra Close, Edgeley.
Sold STC £159,950
- Delightful smei detached bungalow.
- Perfect retirement home.
- Quiet and secluded location.
- 2 bedrooms ,refitted kitchen.
- Attractive lounge with aspect to rear garden.
- Modern refitted bathroom with walk in shower.
- Service charge for external maintenance, gardening and insurance.
- Gas central heating PVCu double glazing.
- Off road parking.South facing rear garden and patio.
A delightful semi detached bungalow in a particularly quiet and secluded area. Ideal for those who are retired or approaching as this property is virtually maintenance free. A modest quarterly service charge is payable for gardening ,window cleaning and insurance.In the past 3 years the bungalow has had a new shower room installed with a walk in shower cubicle and a brand new fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. There is gas central heating from a recently installed boiler and the home has PVCu double glazing. The accommodation features, a good sized lounge, 2 bedrooms, refitted kitchen and refitted shower room,together with a useful walk in store room. Outside there is pleasant patio at the rear and large lawned communal grassed areas. The front garden, is also lawned and there is a private car parking space. Attractively presented , this lovely home will not be on the market for long and prospective buyers are urged to make an early appointment to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7117823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Equity Living, Cheadle Hulme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.