1 bedroom apartment for saleAnchor Building, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- 582 sqft
- 9th floor
- West aspect
- Private balcony
- Resident's club house
- 24 hour concierge
- Video entry door system
- 999 year leasehold
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A spacious and bright 582 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom flat located on the ninth floor facing west with a private balcony within one of East London's largest regeneration projects, Royal Wharf.
Colliers International is pleased to introduce this one bedroom apartment in Anchor Building at Royal Wharf, an exciting new development in East London's Royal Docks, strategically located near to an upcoming Crossrail station.
Royal Docks offers excellent transport links via underground, overground, boat and cable cars including easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End. Just a minutes walk to Pontoon Dock DLR station and Royal Wharf dock offering Thames Clipper services. Within easy reach of the Emirates cable car. Easy walking distance to the new Crossrail interchange at Custom House.
Features to note:
- 999 year lease
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Integrated kitchen appliances including oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer (where applicable)
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Secure video phone entry system
- Private residents club house which includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa and a gymnasium
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61618451.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.