6 bedroom detached house for saleBlofield, NR13
Withdrawn from Market
- Individually designed property
- 6 bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Split over three floors
- Sitting on a 1/2 acre plot (stms)
- Over 4000 SQFT
- Balcony over-looking and golf course
- Open plan living accomadation
- Close to local amenities
- Ideal premises for business use...
**SIDING ONTO LOCAL GOLF-COURSE** Pymm & Co are delighted to offer for sale this bespoke built, detached family home. Set back from the road, built into a gentle hillside and split over three floors. Very individual in its design which means the property offers itself to various living styles. Main features inside include five spacious reception rooms including a snug, games room and kitchen/dining room. An upper floor living space has doors which open onto a roof terrace. Modern living is really what this property is all about, our favourite feature is the 33ft Kitchen/living space with views over the garden and floor-to-ceiling windows flooding the space with light. As the property is split over three floors there has been a bathroom or w/c added to each level meaning any of the three levels could easily be converted into a self contained apartment or even a holiday let/B&B. Outside is an extensive rear garden which backs onto a local golf course and to the front a large brick-weave driveway providing ample off-street parking and a large integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61628198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6543952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Brundall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.