3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJacinth Drive, Sittingbourne
- End Of Terrace House
- Three Separate Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Plus En Suite To Master
- Superb Condition Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Garage Plus Parking
- One Not To Be Missed
- Sought After Location
- EPC rating 67 (D)
- PRICE RANGE £250,000 to £270,000
STUNNING END OF TERRACE HOUSE SITUATED ON SONORA FIELDS! PRICE RANGE £250,000 to £270,000. We are delighted present to the market this well presented family home boasting substantial living accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, separate dining room, conservatory and kitchen to the ground floor with three bedrooms, en suite shower room to master and a family bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property has a well maintained landscaped rear and front garden with a garage and driveway located to the rear. Internally this house is presented very well and really does need to be viewed to be appreciated. Sonora Fields can be found close to Sittingbourne town centre and offers excellent local amenities. The development can be found close to the A249 offering superb links to the M2/ M20 motorways providing easy access to both London and the Kent coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61628264.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26479073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.