5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbotts Drive, Stanford-Le-Hope
Withdrawn from Market
- Fantastic FIVE Bedroom/Two Bathroom Semi Detached House
- Stunning Condition Throughout
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Family Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- FIVE First Floor Bedrooms & Shower Room/WC
- Outbuilding to Rear - Ideal For Study or Games Room
- Off Road Parking To Front
- Viewing Highly Advised!
Within minutes of mainline station, we are pleased to offer for sale this substantial FIVE bedroom/TWO bathroom semi detached house, offering space and very well maintained living throughout, spread across two floors with feature outbuilding to rear. With a wealth of features throughout, this fantastic family home offers space and well proportioned living. The ground floor offers two large receptions including dining room and lounge with a separate 22' kitchen/breakfast room. The ground floor also benefits from a stunning fitted shower room.The first floor offers FIVE excellent sized bedrooms with Modern fitted shower room/WC. Externally this property offers A nice sized rear garden with feature outbuilding perfect for office or games room! Off road parking to front via brick paved driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61628360.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7110536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howgates, Stanford Le Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.