2 bedroom apartment for saleRathbone Square, Fitzrovia, London, W1T
Sold STC £2,400,000
- 2 en-suite bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Open plan reception and kitchen with external balcony
- 24 hour security and concierge
- Secure underground car park
- Swimming Pool
- EPC Rating = B
A beautiful two bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor of this new development in the heart of central London.
Rathbone Square is surrounded by excellent transport connections, between the upgraded Tottenham Court Road tube station, the new Oxford Street Crossrail terminal and Oxford Circus tube station. Nearby education institutions are within walking distance such as LSE, UCL and King's College. It is conveniently placed in the vicinity of the main retail streets of Oxford Street and Regent Street, and also in the established neighbourhoods of Mayfair, Fitzrovia and Soho. It is located in the heart of Prime Central London.
Due to complete in 2017, this modern Central London 2-bedroom apartment is located just off Oxford Street, in between Fitzrovia and Soho. The property is part of the upcoming Rathbone Square development, comprising new apartments, offices and retail units within a new private landscaped courtyard. It benefits en suite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms, a separate cloak room toilet, large reception dining area and outdoor balcony.
Square Footage: 1,155 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61628453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS160079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.