3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBretby Road, Linacre Woods, Chesterfield
- Semi Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Spacious Dual Aspect Lounge/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
- Awaiting EPC
... IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN ...
* This modern and neutrally decorated THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House offers well appointed family accommodation and a superb landscaped south facing rear garden in this popular residential area, conveniently situated for the various shops and amenities in Holme Hall and within walking distance from Holme Brook Valley Park.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
* The accommodation comprises:- Entrance Hall, Spacious Dual Aspect Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
* Outside: The property has a lawned front garden and pebble/paved drive providing off street parking. The enclosed south facing rear garden comprises of a paved patio with steps up to a lawned garden and garden shed.
General - Gas central heating (Ferroli Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
uPVC fascias, soffits and gutters
Security alarm system
Gross internal floor area - 74.7 sq.m./804 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Outwood Academy Newbold & St. Marys RC High School
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With laminate flooring, downlighting and stairs rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Open Plan Lounge/Diner - 7.19m x 3.43m (23'7 x 11'3) - A generous dual aspect room which spans the full depth of the property, overlooking both the front and rear gardens.
Laminate flooring throughout
Kitchen - 3.10m x 2.46m (10'2 x 8'1) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of beech shaker style wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap
Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a slot-in cooker and fridge/freezer
Built-in under stair storage cupboard
Vinyl flooring and downlighting to the ceiling
NB: Appliances are available subject to separate negotiation
On The First Floor -
Landing - Having a loft access hatch with pull down loft ladder to part boarded loft space with lighting.
Bedroom One - 3.89m x 3.51m (12'9 x 11'6) - A good sized front facing double room
Bedroom Two - 3.51m x 3.25m (11'6 x 10'8) - A second generously proportioned rear facing double room
Bedroom Three - 2.44m x 2.31m (8'0 x 7'7) - A front facing single room with built-in bed unit over the top of the stair bulkhead
Bathroom - Being part tiled and containing a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin with storage below and low flush WC
Chrome heated towel rail
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned front garden with side borders, alongside a pebbled/paved drive providing off street parking.
The enclosed south facing rear garden comprises of a paved patio with two raised planted beds. Steps lead up to a lawned garden and garden shed with security alarm.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26479160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.