4 bedroom detached house for saleCoast Road, Berrow, Somerset, TA8
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Fitted Bathroom
- Re-Fitted Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Living Room
- Playroom/5th Bedroom
- Utility Room
- Rear Garden Overlooking Open Farmland
- Detached Garage & Carport
A MUCH IMPROVED AND DELIGHTFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WITH A CONTEMPORARY FEEL TO IT, SET IN A SEMI RURAL LOCATION BACKING ONTO FARMLAND.
CJ Hole are delighted to be able to offer prospective purchasers the opportunity to acquire this much improved delightfully presented four bedroom detached family house.
The property has been vastly improved by our current owners which includes replacement hardwood double glazed casement windows with sandstone sills, a re-fitted Howdens kitchen, re-fitted bathroom and cloakroom along with new carpets and oak engineered flooring throughout.
To the front of the property there is a five bar wooden gated entrance with hardstanding for several vehicles, carport and detached garage.
Accommodation comprises (All measurements are approximate)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR160292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Burnham On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.