4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDalecroft Rise, Allerton, Bradford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Dormer Semi-Detached House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Gardens & Garage
- Viewing Advised
Offered to the market is this DECEIVELY SPACIOUS three/four bedroom dormer semi detached property located in a popular residential area. With generous gardens to front and rear and off road parking available. Gas central heating and double glazing where stated. Viewing advised.
A deceptively spacious three/four bedroom semi detached property located in a popular residential area. With generous gardens to front and rear and off road parking available. Gas central heating and double glazing where stated. This property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, 2nd reception room/4th bedroom, utility and wc to the ground floor. Three first floor bedrooms and house bathroom. Well presented living accommodation internal viewing is advised.
A deceptively spacious three/four bedroom semi-detached property located in a popular residential area. With generous gardens to front and rear and off road parking available. Gas central heating and double glazing where stated. This property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, 2nd reception room/4th bedroom, utility and wc to the ground floor. Three first floor bedrooms and house bathroom. Well-presented living accommodation internal viewing is advised.
With double glazed window and front entrance door, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Ground Floor W.C.
With W.c. and wash basin.
Utility 6' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.63m )
A small utility with sink and double glazed window.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' 3" into recess ( 6.05m x 3.43m into recess )
A spacious living room with double glazed window, radiator and gas fire.
Dining Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 4" ( 4.24m x 2.54m )
Having a modern range of units, worktops, sink, dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window, rear door.
Bed 4 / 2nd Reception 12' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.12m )
A ground floor room which is used as a ground floor bedroom but could provide a second reception room, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' 4" To wardrobes ( 3.86m x 2.84m To wardrobes )
Bedroom to the rear with built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
Bedroom to the front with radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Having a bath, w.c., wash basin, double glazed window.
There are gardens to both the front and rear, driveway leading to a garage.
There may be development of the land at the rear.
From Sandy Lane proceed up Stoney Lane taking your left turning into Dalecroft Rise.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61629329.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.