4 bedroom link detached house for saleEarls Field, Raf Lakenheath, Brandon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial family home
- Well presented
- Four bedrooms
- Newly installed oil fired central heating
- Garden and parking
This spacious family home offers stylish and well presented accommodation. With the added benefit of a separate study and newly fitted kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, viewing is highly recommended.
This home has been refurbished on the ground floor but offers further potential for improvements to be made on the first floor. This spacious and versatile family home really has to be viewed to fully appreciate all that it has to offer. With its spacious living/dining room and the addition of a study and a newly installed kitchen and ground floor newly installed shower room this property offers an ideal home for a growing family. The property has been decorated throughout and oil fired central heating has been newly installed. A wood burner has been added to the living room making it a cosy family living and entertaining space. All the windows have also been replaced. If you are looking for a home where you can just move in and enjoy family life then this is the one.
The Property Comprises
With a full length storage cupboard, radiator, recently installed engineered wood flooring.
Living/ Dining Room (l Shaped) 21' 7" max x 18' 9" ( 6.58m max x 5.71m )
Featuring an exposed brick fireplace with wood burner, engineered wood flooring, two radiators, door to rear garden, opening to:
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.19m x 2.77m )
Providing a newly fitted kitchen comprising of a good range of cream gloss wall and base level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. There is also a built in oven with a four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood above and space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One/ Playroom 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.18m )
Which has been recently replaced providing a double shower cubicle, close coupled wc, oblong wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under for storage, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
With a large built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and a walk-in dressing room.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 11' ( 4.01m x 3.35m )
With a double built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.46m )
With double built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 8' ( 3.07m x 2.44m )
With double built in wardrobe, radiator.
Comprising of a bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, vinyl floor covering.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with a mature tree and a driveway providing parking for one to two vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a fully fenced, fully enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a side access and a small patio seating area. There is also a covered wood store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61629359.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.