5 bedroom detached house for saleRanelagh Villas, Hove
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Detached House
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- Separate Dining Room
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Living Room: 15' 10" x 15' 2"
* Dining Room: 13' 10" x 12' 5"
* Kitchen/Family Room: 22' 2" x 12' 5"
* Studio Room: 15' 4" x 12' 10"
* Bedroom One: 16' 2" x 15' 5"
* Ensuite Shower Room
* Bedroom Two: 14' 2" x 12' 5"
* Bathroom & Separate WC
* Bedroom Three: 12' 6" x 10' 5"
* Bedroom Four: 15' 3" x 13' 3"
* Bedroom Five: 15' 3" x 9' 1"
* Garden: 52' 9" x 20' 11"
This imposing bay fronted detached Victorian residence with attractive yellow brick elevations provides lovely light and generously proportioned living space arranged over three floors making it a comfortable and versatile family home.
The property retains a wealth of original features and period detail and over the years has been sympathetically modernised consistent with modern demands and expectations.
There is a large kitchen/breakfast/family room with Expanse of bifold doors opening out onto rear garden, two good size reception rooms including a lovely front facing living room and five bedrooms spanning the first and second floor.
Worthy of particular mention is the truly lovely attractively landscaped south facing rear garden which takes full advantage of the favoured southerly aspect and also incorporates a useful detached studio room making an ideal work from home facility. There is also private off-road parking to the front of the house. Early viewing is very highly recommended by the owners sole agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61629392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.