3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshley Street, Ipswich
Sold STC £130,000
- Three Bedroom Home
- Popular Location
- Situated Close to the Town Centre
- Downstairs Bathroom
Well presented three bedroom home situated close to the town centre. The property benefits from a low maintenance garden, a downstairs bathroom and open plan lounge/diner.
Entrance Door Into:
Lounge / Dining Room 11' 2" max x 22' 8" max ( 3.40m max x 6.91m max )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed door leading to the rear garden and two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 6' 11" ( 3.68m max x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the side, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, built-in oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer and tiled splashbacks. Door leading to:
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, panelled bath with mixer tap, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin radiator and tiled flooring.
Loft access and door leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.58m )
Double glazed to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 6" max ( 3.48m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' max x 7' 4" ( 2.74m max x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear and airing cupboard.
Courtyard style garden laid to patio and enclosed panelled fencing with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61631360.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.