4 bedroom detached house for saleAlexandra Close, Long Bennington, Newark
- Family Home
- Sought After Location
- Spacious and Versatile Accommodation
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 En-Suites
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage and Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £385,000! NOT TO BE MISSED IN LONG BENNINGTON - Previously a 5 bedroom home this extensive 4 bedroom detached family home offers lots of space on both the ground floor and the first floor. MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE SIZE AND VERSATILITY. Set back from the road.
*EXTENDED FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER PREMIUM VILLAGE LOCATION* This extended four bedroom detached family home which was originally a five bedroom home, offers spacious and versatile accommodation throughout. Nicely set back from the road, the frontage boasts parking for several vehicles, with the scope to extend the driveway further. Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen and utility room, further day room, four bedrooms, two with en-suites and a family bathroom. Sizeable front and rear gardens, bouble garage and large driveway to the front of the house.
UPVC double glazed front door and door into the hall.
Laminate floor, staircase off, radiator and access into the Cloakroom.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, laminate floor, radiator and a modern two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with vanity below and W.C.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 7" maximum ( 5.31m x 3.23m maximum )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and French doors out to the rear garden, a multi-fuel log burner, two radiators and wall mounted lights.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and spot lights.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 7" narrowing to 9' 2" x 20' 11" ( 3.23m narrowing to 2.79m x 6.38m )
White low and eye level units and drawers with work tops above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splash backs, space for appliances, Belling cooker and hob with extractor hood above, double radiator and karndean flooring. Access into the utility and opens into the day room.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, space for appliances and access to the gas boiler.
Day Room 23' 5" maximum x 14' 4" maximum ( 7.14m maximum x 4.37m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear aspects, French doors to the rear garden, two radiators, downlighters, electric fire, karndean flooring and access to the double garage and bedroom 2.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, hatch access to the loft, radiator and airing cupboard. Access to bedrooms 1, 3 and 4 and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 17' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and cupboards and access into the en-suite. Glazed French doors, giving access to bedroom 2 if required.
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a modern 3 piece white suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with mermaid splash backs, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C. Extractor fan, spotlights and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and access into the dressing room.
Dressing Room 8' 5" to wardrobes x 8' ( 2.57m to wardrobes x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 13' 2" maximum x 9' 2" ( 4.01m maximum x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, 3 piece modern white suite with 'P' shape spa bath, shower above and shower screen with tiled splash backs, wash hand basin with vanity below and W.C and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 17' 2" x 14' 3" ( 5.23m x 4.34m )
BEDROOM 2 IS OFF THE DAY ROOM AND ACCESSED BY A SPIRAL STAIRCASE and has 3 velux double glazed windows, 2 double radiators and access to en-suite 2.
Velux double glazed window and 3 piece white suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with mermaid splash backs, wash hand basin with vanity below and tiled splash backs and W.C. Heated towel rail and extractor fan.
To the front of the property - Laid to lawn area with driveway for several vehicles, gated side access to the rear garden and access to the double garage.
To the rear of the property - Block paved patio sitting area and laid to lawn with flower bed surrounds.
Double Garage 22' 3" x 17' 6" ( 6.78m x 5.33m )
2 up and over doors, power and lighting, storage space above, door to the Rear Garden and door into the Day Room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61631375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.