3 bedroom terraced house for saleHomerton Road, Pallister Park, Middlesbrough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000**
- Ideal First Time Buyer or Investor Property
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- No chain
- Popular Location of Pallister Park
** GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000**ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS - We are delighted to bring to the market a three bedroom terraced property in a popular location of Pallister Park.
** GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000**Excellent opportunity for first time buyer or investors alike, this well presented three bedroom terraced home is deceptively spacious and is available with no onward chain. The property is ideally located for amenities and has good transport links. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, open plan living room with dining area and Kitchen with access to rear garden. To the first floor; three Bedrooms and Bathroom. In addition there are gardens to front and to rear. Call today to book your viewing.
Double glazed door to front elevation with double glazed windows to front and side elevation with radiator and carpet to the floor.
Lounge 14' plus recess x 17' ( 4.27m plus recess x 5.18m )
Irregular shaped Lounge comprising: Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation with electric fire with marble effect insert , radiator, telephone and TV point.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 12' ( 2.72m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen includes wall and base units with one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Includes electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, telephone point, plumbing for washing machine, fridge, radiator, tiling to the floor and door leading to rear garden.
Stairs leading from hall to first floor landing with loft access and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' from wardrobes ( 3.33m x 3.05m from wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front elevation with fitted wardrobes, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' x 8' 1" MAX ( 2.13m x 2.46m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation with double fitted wardrobes, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 6' x 12' ( 1.83m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Partly tiled Bathroom comprising: double glazed window to rear elevation with bath with overhead shower hose, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Includes front garden laid mainly to lawn with shrubs and hedging. To the rear of the property there is a garden laid mainly to lawn with concrete path.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61631423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.