2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarlton Street, Lincoln
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Idyllic Living Accommodation
- Maintainable Laid to Lawn Rear Garden
- Sought After Position of the Historical Cathedral City of Lincoln
- Neighbouring the City Centre
Situated within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this idyllic Two Bedroom Mid Terraced home in an extremely sought after position. The property briefly comprises of a Lounge, Kitchen, Landing, Two Bedrooms and Bathrooms alongside a maintainable rear garden being laid to lawn.
Situated within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this idyllic Two Bedroom Mid Terraced home in an extremely sought after position. The property briefly comprises of a Lounge, Kitchen, Landing, Two Bedrooms and Bathrooms alongside a maintainable rear garden being laid to lawn. Neighbouring a wealth of local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries and being just a few minutes away from the city centre.
With double glazed window to the front aspect,wall mounted panel radiator and range of sockets.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units and work surfaces, incorporating electric oven and gas hob, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to the rear leading out to the exterior.
Access to all First Floor accommodation and loft.
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and overstrains cupboard.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and holding the comb boiler.
Three piece suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, wall mounted panel radiator complete with tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Laid to lawn rear garden enclosed via picket fencing with wooden gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61633469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.