2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMelbourne Way, Waddington, Lincoln
Sold STC £124,950
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Desirable Village Location
- Space for Parking
- Nearby Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
Situated within the desirable village of Waddington is this Two Bedroom Semi Detached home. Offering spacious and well appointed living accommodation throughout the residence alongside sizeable gardens which are partially paved and driveway space for multiple vehicles.
Situated within the desirable village of Waddington is this Two Bedroom Semi Detached home. Offering spacious and well appointed living accommodation throughout the residence alongside sizeable gardens which are partially paved and driveway space for multiple vehicles. The property briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, Landing, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Neighbouring a wealth of local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries as well as excellent transport links voyaging into the historical cathedral city of Lincoln.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect.
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' 7" ( 5.23m x 3.84m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV points.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.01m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one bowl sink drainer, integral electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard with shelving, central heating boiler complete with tiling and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.06m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
A three piece suite comprising bath with mixer taps, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a laid to lawn garden to the rear enclosed via timber fencing. Large driveway to the front with parking for multiple vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61633472.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.