3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBaron Close, Middlesbrough
Sold STC £175,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £175,000-£185,000**
- Three Storeys
- Walk in Wardrobe and En Suite off Master Bedroom
- Superbly decorated throughout
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
***GUIDE PRICE £175,000-£185,000***This property certainly has the WOW factor! A superb example of a family home; we are delighted to bring to the market this three storey semi-detached property in Middlesbrough with fantastic improvements throughout.
This superb three storey semi-detached family home has been decorated to the highest possible standard. It also benefits from recent improvements and overall is offering modern spacious family living. Briefly comprising: entrance vestibule and staircase leading to first floor, open plan lounge/diner and separate kitchen. First floor comprises of family bathroom and two good size bedrooms. The second floor has a substantial master bedroom with walk in wardrobe area and en-suite. Call today to book your viewing on this stunning property!
Double glazed door to front elevation with radiator and carpet to the floor.
Partly tiled downstairs WC comprising: low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Lounge 11' 1" MAX x 20' 1" MAX ( 3.38m MAX x 6.12m MAX )
An irregular shaped lounge comprising: double glazed patio doors onto decking area, double glazed window to front elevation, modern fire place, radiator, telephone and television points.
Kitchen/diner 7' 1" MAX x 14' ( 2.16m MAX x 4.27m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Includes electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and fridge freezer. In addition there is double glazed patio doors leading directly onto the decking area in the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from hall to first floor and staircase to second floor. Includes double glazed window, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 1" MAX ( 3.35m x 2.46m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" MAX into cupboard x 9' ( 2.46m MAX into cupboard x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
First Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer taps, low level WC, heated towel rail and pedestal wash hand basin.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs leading from first floor to second floor.
Master Bedroom 11' x 13' ( 3.35m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with TV point and walk in wardrobe.
Partly tiled En Suite comprising: double glazed skylight window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail and low level WC.
Includes front garden with driveway and single garage. To the rear a garden laid mainly to lawn with decking area perfect for entertaining.
Garage 8' 1" MAX x 17' ( 2.46m MAX x 5.18m )
Includes power light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.