1 bedroom flat for saleClapham Road, Clapham, London, SW9
- Stunning ground floor flat
- Set within a beautiful Georgian building
- High ceilings and sash windows throughout
- Impressive 23 ft. open plan kitchen and reception room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with high ceilings and built in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom
- Beautiful and well maintained communal garden
- Off street parking
- Share of freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton takes pleasure in bringing to the market a beautiful ground floor one bedroom flat set within a stunning Georgian building. The private front door is accessed via the well maintained communal hallway. To the front of the property is a very spacious open plan kitchen and reception room which is ideal for entertaining with high ceilings and a pretty bay window. The kitchen is fully fitted with space for appliances and has a useful breakfast bar. There is a separate cupboard with pluming for the washing machine which is ideal with an open plan room. To the rear of the property there is a modern bathroom with a three piece suite and a double bedroom with high ceilings, a wall of built in wardrobes and the window overlooks the well maintained communal garden. The communal garden is beautifully landscaped with mature boards and shrubs around the edges with a decking area ideal for BBQ's. The property further benefits from off street parking. The property is located on Clapham Road, close to convenient transport links including Clapham North underground station (Northern line), Stockwell underground station (Victoria line), Clapham High Street mainline station and numerous bus services. The cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping and leisure facilities local to Clapham High Street and Clapham North are also just moments away from this extremely desirable flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61633511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCM160197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.