3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandiway, Meols, Wirral
Sold STC £265,000
- Semi-detached family house in favoured cul de sac.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms. Modern kitchen/breakfast room.
- Three bedrooms.
- Feature bathroom/shower room.
- Gardens. Drive.
Very well appointed semi-detached house in favoured cul de sac. Gas central heating, double glazing. Two reception rooms, modern kitchen/breakfast room. Sun Lounge. Cloakroom WB/WC. Three bedrooms, feature bathroom/shower. Garden's, drive. Viewing essential. NO CHAIN.
Situated in favoured cul de sac, a traditional and very well appointed semi detached family house with gas central heating and double glazing. The well planned and good sized accommodation comprising; Enclosed porch, hall, refitted cloakroom with W.B/W.C. There are two reception rooms, very well fitted kitchen/breakfast room, double glazed sun lounge. There are three bedrooms and a feature refitted tiled bathroom/shower. There are well kept front and rear gardens and drive.
With double glazed entrance door and side double glazed windows, tiled floor and ceiling light. Inner lead light panel door to;
With herringbone design wood block floor, double glazed window. Double radiator. Cloakroom with double glazed window.
Having a white suite and comprising; wash basin, low level W.C. Double glazed frosted window, heated towel rail. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Front Lounge 16' x 11' 5" Into recess ( 4.88m x 3.48m Into recess )
With double glazed bay window, herringbone design wood block floor, double radiator. Feature electric living flame effect fire.
Rear Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 5" Into recess ( 3.78m x 3.48m Into recess )
With herringbone design wood block floor, double radiator, dimmer switch. Twin glass panelled doors to;
Sun Lounge 9' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.97m )
With beech laminate floor covering, double radiator, ceiling light/fan fitting. Double glazed windows and double glazed doors overlooking and leading to rear garden.
Modern Kitchen/breakfast Room 20' x 7' 4" ( 6.10m x 2.24m )
Having a very good range of base and wall cupboards with cream coloured doors, butchers block effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer inset one and a half bowl sink unit with under cupboards. Further range of one double, three single and base drawer units. Integral Lamona oven and hob. Washing machine plumbing. Matching range of double and single wall cupboards. Double radiator, tiled floor. Ceiling spot lights, double glazed window above sink unit. Wall cupboard housing Worcester gas central heating boiler.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to;
Double glazed window.
Front Bedroom One 13' 11" Into bay x 11' 5" Into wardrobes ( 4.24m Into bay x 3.48m Into wardrobes )
With double glazed bay window, single radiator. One wall having fitted three double wardrobes with upper linen cupboards and matching dressing table with drawers.
Front Bedroom Two 10' To door x 7' 5" ( 3.05m To door x 2.26m )
With double glazed bay window and single radiator.
Rear Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 11' 5" Into wardrobes ( 3.78m x 3.48m Into wardrobes )
Double glazed window, single radiator. Fitted two double wardrobes and dressing table with drawers.
Feature Refitted Bathroom
Having white suite and comprising; corner bath, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Tiled shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, two double glazed windows, ceiling spot lights. Slate effect wall tiling to half height with decorative dado tiles. Slate effect tiled floor, electric shaver point.
There are gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with lawn, shrubs and front boundary wall. Paved drive providing off road parking.
The rear garden has a lawn, pergola and paved patio, shrubs and water tap. Timber decking. The rear garden is not immediately overlooked and is private.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61633520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.