3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOaklands Close, Gipton, Leeds
Sold STC £164,950
- Modern semi detached home
- Three bedroom
- Master bedroom has Ensuite facilities
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Front and rear garden
A WELL PRESENTED modern semi detached home in this popular location of Leeds. The property briefly comprises MODERN dining kitchen, lounge & guest WC to the ground floor, Three bedroom with the master bedroom has ensuite facilities. Externally there is a front and rear garden.
A FANTASTIC & WELL PRESENTED modern semi detached home in this popular location of Leeds. The property briefly comprises MODERN dining kitchen, lounge & guest WC to the ground floor, Two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and master bedroom with ensuite to the second floor. Externally there is a front garden and an enclosed rear garden .
Double glazed door to the front and central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin, low flush WC and central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 3" x 13' 8" max in to bay ( 4.65m x 4.17m max in to bay )
Having double glazed square bay window to the rear, double glazed patio doors and central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 14' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.49m )
Fitted with oak style wall and base units with work tops and cooker hood over and incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating boiler and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the front, airing cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" max in to wardrobes x 8' 4" ( 4.09m max in to wardrobes x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" min in to wardrobes x 8' 4" ( 2.97m min in to wardrobes x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front, beech effect fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite that comprises of bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, partly tiled, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
Access to master bedrooms
Bedroom One 14' 5" min in to wardrobes x 12' ( 4.39m min in to wardrobes x 3.66m )
Double glazed dormer window to the front, modern white fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and access to ensuite.
Having shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled to splash back and velux window to the rear.
To the front there is a lawn area. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61633586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.