2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Lane, Appley Bridge
- Stunning terraced property
- Canalside location
- Beautiful presentation throughout
- Hi gloss fitted kitchen diner
- Contemporary four piece bathroom suite
- Patio garden overlooking the canal
- Viewing is essential
- Approx 788 sq ft
- Council tax band B
- Epc rating F
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented terraced house in a stunning setting and backs on to the Leeds-Liverpool canal and enjoys fantastic open views.
Offering stunning internal presentation no expense has been spared by the vendor when furnishing the property and viewing is a must to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Location wise Appley Bridge is an always sought after village with a local railway station, village schools, country walks and even a pub, all within walking distance of this property.
The accommodation itself occupies approximately 788 sq ft and comprises in brief of: entrance hallway, lounge with a feature fireplace, a contemporary fitted kitchen diner with high gloss units and integrated appliances.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a fabulous bathroom with a contemporary four piece suite with walk in shower cubicle.
Other benefits include upvc double glazing, gas central heating and a patio garden area overlooking the canal.
Viewing is absolutely essential.
Epc rating F. Council tax band B. Approx 788 sq ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61633628.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6639820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Batt Estate Agents, Standish - Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.