6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrystal Palace Road
- Off street parking for two cars
- Six double bedrooms
- Amazing garden
- Potential to extend (subject to planning)
- New double glazed sash windows
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
A fantastic six bedroom semi detached house, set over three floors, with six generous double bedrooms, two bathrooms, double reception with beautiful marble fireplaces and a large kitchen/breakfast room leading to a fantastic well stocked large garden. Crystal Palace Road is conveniently located for East Dulwich station (just a few mins walk away) and Lordship Lane with its fantastic shops bars and restaurants. Nearby you also have the Dulwich Village, park and the Picture Gallery as well as many sought after schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61633871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.