3 bedroom detached house for saleHingham, Norwich, NR9
- High specification
- Three bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Dual aspect lounge featuring inglenook fire place
- Stunning kitchen breakfast room
- Dining room featuring vaulted ceilings
- Garden room
- Utility room
- Detached garage and ample off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Guide Price £440,000-£450,000
Built in 2008, this picturesque and charming detached house exudes quality throughout. The property features oak double glazed windows, oak internal doors, skirting boards and architrave throughout and the ground floor boasts underfloor heating. Accommodation comprises of a dual aspect lounge featuring an inglenook fire place, bespoke kitchen breakfast room, utility room, dining room with vaulted ceilings and a garden room offering views to the rear garden. The first floor features three bedrooms off landing (master en-suite) and family bathroom. Externally the property boasts ample off road parking, detached garage and stunning views to the rear.
Hingham is a much sought after market town just 14 miles west of Norwich and midway between the market towns of Watton, Attleborough, Wymondham and Dereham offering shopping, banking, schooling and leisure facilities.
Guide Price £440,000-£450,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61634192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26479761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.