3 bedroom character property for saleRegent Street, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £290,000
- Walking Distance to Mainline Station
- Close to the High Street
- Large Lounge/Diner
- 25ft Kitchen/family Room
LARGE LOUNGE/DINER - 25ft KTCHEN/FAMILY ROOM - WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET. A Victorian terraced cottage with bags of character - 'March Cottage' was built in 1900 and amalgamates original features and modernisation.
LARGE LOUNGE/DINER - 25ft KTCHEN/FAMILY ROOM - WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET. A Victorian terraced cottage with bags of character - 'March Cottage' was built in 1900 and amalgamates original features and modernisation. Situated in a popular central location with easy access to local shops, schools and transport links, the property comprises: entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen/ family room, and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three good-sized bedrooms with re-fitted family bathroom. Outside is a mature and well established garden, perfect for entertaining or the keen gardener, with access to the side. MUST BE VIEWED!!
Door to the front, door to the lounge/diner, stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge/ Diner 24' 7" max into bay x 9' 11" max ( 7.49m max into bay x 3.02m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, original sash window to the rear, door to the kitchen. Log burner, two radiators.
Kitchen/ Family Area 25' 9" x 8' 1" max ( 7.85m x 2.46m max )
Sash window to the side, Velux window, original period door leading out to the side, door to the cloakroom, French doors to the garden. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven, gas hob, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring in the kitchen area, solid wood floor in the family area.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs up from the entrance hall, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" into bay x 14' 4" ( 3.99m into bay x 4.37m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Exposed wood flooring, radiator, feature fire place.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' max ( 3.40m x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator, feature fire place.
Bedroom 3 8' x 6' 2" plus recess ( 2.44m x 1.88m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Window to the side, velux window. Ball and claw bath, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Wall lights. Part tiled.
Mature rear garden mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved patio seating area. Side access.
Low walled frontage with shrubs, tiled path to storm porch and front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61635182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.