Plot for saleIrvine Road, Kilwinning, KA13 7PD
- Gas and Electric and Water services available close by
- Good residential location
- Garden areas
- Shared access of driveway(Alternative possible)
- Demand for Bungalows locally is high
- Planning Approved Oct 2014
Offers are invited to purchase this exciting plot of land with existing and newly approved, planning permission granted for a three bedroom bungalow. Enjoying a substantial area of approx 525 m2,
the plot is situated on the Irvine Road, Kilwinning and is bordered by a substantial stone wall.
Situated to the West of Tammy Dales Road, the plot is bordered by a tall stone wall and access is via a shared driveway to 2 houses at Larchfield. The plot allows for ample parking and the land to the rear is raised and currently lawn.
The plot is larger than it would appear from the street view and currently there is a large outhouse which is to be removed.
The plans allow for a single dwelling of 10m x 10m to be built on the site.
Call now to arrange a viewing or discuss the plans.
All inquiries should be placed through KA Homesales office.
KA Homesales operates to standards set down by The Property Ombudsman and the Approved Code of the Trading Standards Institute.
Please ensure your solicitor registers your interest in this property.
Whilst we endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, they do not form any part of any contract on offer, nor are they guaranteed. Measurements are approximate and in most cases are taken using a digital/sonic measuring device and are taken to the widest point. We have not tested the electricity, gas or water services or any appliances. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. If there is any part of this that you find misleading or simply wish clarification on any point, please contact our office immediately when we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MS36899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ka homesales and letting , Kilwinning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.