5 bedroom detached house for saleBeacon Road, Loughborough
- Perfect family home, no chain
- Detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Situated on a large plot
- Off road parking and garage
NO UPWARD CHAIN! A superbly located traditional five bedroom detached residence occupying delightful sizable plot. Situated in a sought after location in Loughborough, this perfect family home, would make any ideal purchase for an expanding family.
NO UPWARD CHAIN! A substantial superior residence occupying an idyllic rural setting, Situated in a sought after location in Loughborough. This perfect family home, would make an ideal purchase for any expanding family. The gardens are a true asset to the sale, with a formal lawned garden area and well stocked borders.
The entrance to the property is located at the side. The entrance hall features, original wooden flooring, ceiling light point, radiator and stairwell leading to the first floor. With doors giving access to dining room, lounge, third reception room and cloakroom.
Single glazed window to front, full height storage cupboard to corner. Royal Doulton wash hand basin, WC and original tiled flooring.
Lounge 21' 2" x 14' ( 6.45m x 4.27m )
Triple aspect windows to front, side and rear over looking the gardens. Decorative ceiling coving, feature log burner and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 9" + Recess x 11' 10" ( 3.89m + Recess x 3.61m )
Single glazed window to front and side, decorative ceiling coving and radiator.
Third Reception Room 11' 6" x 11' 7" +Door Recess ( 3.51m x 3.53m +Door Recess )
Single glazed window to side, decorative ceiling coving, radiator and original storage cupboards. Door giving access to half cellar and additional storage.
Kitchen 14' 3" MAX x 16' 3" MAX ( 4.34m MAX x 4.95m MAX )
Fitted kitchen with a range of light wood wall, base and draw units. Sink drainer, additional work surfaces partially tiled walls, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and area for breakfast table. Window to rear and French doors opening out to patio area for outdoor furniture and entertaining. Rear porch, door giving access to driveway and utility room.
Access via the kitchen, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Sink drainer and base units. Cloakroom with additional WC.
Access via the entrance hall, with a single glazed window to side and stairs leading to the second floor where bedrooms four and five are situated.
Bedroom One 14' 1" MAX x 17' MAX ( 4.29m MAX x 5.18m MAX )
Dual aspect windows to side and rear over looking the gardens.Television point and radiator.
Window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, partially tiled walls, full tiled flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" MAX x 14' 7" MAX ( 3.53m MAX x 4.45m MAX )
Dual aspect windows to side and rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 12' ( 3.63m x 3.66m )
Single glazed window to front, original storage cupboard and radiator.
Family bathroom situated on the first floor. Dual aspect windows to front and side, heated towel rail, bath with waterfall mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Access via the first floor landing, providing additional storage with original cupboards and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" Max into Eaves x 14' 10" Max into Eaves ( 3.00m Max into Eaves x 4.52m Max into Eaves )
Situated on the second floor. Restricted head room. Single glazed window to front with views over-looking the garden and radiator.
Bedroom Five 14' 7" Max to Eaves x 12' 7" MAX ( 4.45m Max to Eaves x 3.84m MAX )
Dual aspect windows to rear and side, with over-looking views. Radiator and two doors giving access to eaves providing additional storage.
Garage 10' x 30' 11" ( 3.05m x 9.42m )
With up and over doors. There is also a tool shed at the end of the garage.
To the rear and side of the property is an extensive plot, The garden comprises, sweeping lawns, mature hedge boundaries and an excellent space for family outdoor pursuits, a really magnificent family garden. There is an additional outside building housing the central heating boiler.
To the front of the property there is a drop curb, with parking for multiple cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61636580.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.