2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarvey Lane, Dickleburgh, Diss
Sold STC £170,000
- Semi- Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- South Facing Garden Overlooking Fields
- Two Reception Rooms
- Central Village Location
- Off Road Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
An individual semi detached house with a deceptively large south facing garden, overlooking fields. Offering two reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom. One double bedroom and a single bedroom and off road parking for two/three cars.
Fitted brush mat and carpet, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear, carpet, radiator and TV point
Dining Room 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet, radiator, large under stairs cupboard housing electrics.
Kitchen 5' 1" x 9' 7" ( 1.55m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect,vinyl flooring, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob and fitted oven. Stainless steel extractor fan, vinyl floor
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard with combi boiler, loft access, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet, radiator and TV point
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and carpet
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect,vinyl flooring, paneled bath, WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Heated towel rail.
A large south facing garden which is a mainly laid to lawn. Fenced boundaries and oil tank. One shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.