11 bedroom leisure facility for saleFore Street, Cannington, Bridgwater, Somerset
- Acting on behalf of the receiver former Bed & Breakfast and self-catering business close to the West Somerset coastline.
- Grade II Listed detached Edwardian propety.
- Main property is a 7 bedroomed former guest house.
- To the rear is a detached 3-4 bedroomed cottage.
- Set in walled gardens.
- Located in the centre of the village within walking distance of the village amenities.
- Close to the Quantock Hills and only 4 miles from the West Somerset coastline.
- Excellent business opportunity due to the proposed development of Hinkley C power station nearby.
The Priory was built in the late 18th century and is Grade II Listed. The house includes original features such as open fireplaces, original shutters to the windows and coved ceilings.
The property has previously been run as Bed & Breakfast accommodation along with self-catering accommodation. The business has ceased trading and the property is now in receivership so no previous years financial records are available. The property is vacant and is in need of refurbishment.
Set to the rear of the property is a two storey brick cottage which has an open plan sitting room and kitchen area. At first floor there are 3 bedrooms with windows to front and shower room.
The gardens to the property are mainly located to the rear including a timber kennel, timber garden sheds, pole barn with corrugated iron roof. The gardens are overgrown and include areas of woodland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR160020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.