3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBursland, Letchworth Garden City
- CHAIN FREE!!
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Light Refurbishment Required
- Parking For Up To Three Cars
- Brilliant Sized Rear Garden
- Separate Dining Room
- Storage Room
- 0.7m From Letchworth Train Station And Town Centre
Offered To The Market CHAIN FREE!! This Larger Than You Average Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Is Positioned 0.7miles From Letchworth Train Station And Town Centre. In Need Of Modernisation This Property Sits in A Quiet Residential Neighbour Hood Perfect For A Young Or Growing Family.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed door to the front aspect. Wooden effect flooring. Internal doors leading to the bathroom, lounge and dining room.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Wash hand basin, low level w/c, panel bath with electric shower over, heated towel rail, tiled splash back and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
Recess storage area, carpet flooring, radiator, double glazed patio doors leading out into the rear garden and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 27' 8" x 11' ( 8.43m x 3.35m )
Gas fireplace, carpet flooring, radiator, double glazed patio doors leading out into the rear garden and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.53m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. Space for oven and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Sink and drainer. radiator and tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Loft access with drop down ladder. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.67m )
Built in wardrobe housing the hot water tank, carpet flooring, built in storage area, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Bedroom 12' 4" x 8' ( 3.76m x 2.44m )
Storage cupboard, carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Third Bedroom 8' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.57m )
Carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
W / C
Wash hand basin, low level w/c, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Store Room 10' 2" x 18' 9" ( 3.10m x 5.71m )
Boarded and fitted with carpet. power and lighting with limited head height due to eaves. Velux style window to the rear aspect.
Laid to lawn. Driveway for up to three cars.
Enclosed by timber fencing with gated side access, patio area and mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61637972.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.