2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStonehill Crescent, Pagham, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £215,000
- Requires Modernisation Throughout
- CHAIN FREE
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Double Glazing
- Solar Panels
- Garage & Driveway
This two bedroom, semi detached bungalow with solar panels, garage & off road parking requires modernisation throughout. It is located in an extremely desirable location on the outskirts of Nyetimber, Rose Green & Pagham. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view internally.
The property can be accessed via the double glazed French doors in the living room and the double glazed door in the kitchen. Through the kitchen door you will find a double aspect, fitted kitchen and a door to the living/dining room. Here a door leads through to the inner hall with doors to the shower room and the two bedrooms. Both bedrooms have access via French doors into the Double glazed conservatory where further French doors can be found into the rear garden. Features of the property include double glazing, solar panels, a garage & off road parking. It is located in an extremely desirable location on the outskirts of Nyetimber, Rose Green & Pagham. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view internally.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, space for cooker, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine or dish washer, space for tall standing fridge or freezer. Display cabinets, tiled floor, breakfast bar. double glazed door to side and further double glazed windows to side and front.
Lounge 16' 7" x 11' 6" ( 5.05m x 3.51m )
Double glazed French doors to front, fireplace with gas fire, two telephone point and TV point.
Access to loft space and doors to both bedrooms and the shower room.
Shower Room / Wet Room
Frosted double glazed window to side, shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling, under floor heating, airing cupboard with hot water tank and slatted wooden shelving.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side and double glazed French doors into conservatory.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.29m )
Double glazed French doors into conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.83m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed French doors and wall lights.
Garage 17' 8" x 8' 2" ( 5.38m x 2.49m )
Double glazed French doors to side, power and light and metal up and over door to front.
The front garden is laid mostly to lawn with a concrete pathway leading to the front door where you will find a water tap and outside lighting.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and laid mostly to crazy paving. Within the garden is a timber shed and access to the garage through double glazed French doors. The rear garden is accessed by the conservatory and the kitchen door.
Off Road Parking
Off road parking for one vehicle in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61638071.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG103904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.