4 bedroom detached house for saleMedway Avenue, Oakley, Basingstoke
Sold STC £560,000
- Parish Village Of Oakley
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Large Living Room & Dining Room
- Modern Re-fitted Kitchen
- Cloakroom, Bathroom & En-suite
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Driveway & Integral Garage
- Plot Size 0.26 Of An Acre
Located in the picturesque Parish village of Oakley, nestled between Winchester and Basingstoke, this four bedroom detached house is beautifully presented and offers a wealth of accommodation, whilst enjoying a large plot of 0.26 of an acre, with one of the largest gardens in the area.
Walnut Corner is an exceptional detached house located in the picturesque parish of Oakley. Occupying a prominent position in the cul-de-sac, this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious house offers a wealth of living accommodation and four large double bedrooms, whilst occupying a large plot of 0.26 of an acre, with one of the largest gardens in the area.
Upon entering you are greeted by the added addition of an reception porch leading through into a welcoming hall, doors lead to all the living accommodation, garage and cloakroom, and stairs rise to the first floor.
The spacious living room has an inter-linking archway to the dining room giving it a real emphasis of space, french doors and windows overlook and access the garden. The kitchen has been redesigned using luxurious materials with oak effect shaker units enhanced by granite work surfaces, limestone floor and integrated NEFF appliances.
From the landing there are four large double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom is complimented by a full wall of bespoke wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
Outside there is a lawned front garden with an apple tree, a block paved driveway offers parking and access to the integral garage. The "Piece de resistance" of this fabulous home is the exceptionally large rear garden, with a large lawn, patio terraces, established exotic planting in edging borders and a wide range of specimen trees.
Entrance Porch 6' 1" x 5' ( 1.85m x 1.52m )
Hallway 15' 4" x 6' 1" ( 4.67m x 1.85m )
Living Room 16' 11" max x 14' 10" max ( 5.16m max x 4.52m max )
Dining Room 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 12' 4" ( 4.19m max x 3.76m )
En-Suite 5' 8" max x 5' 7" ( 1.73m max x 1.70m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Four 10' max x 9' 10" ( 3.05m max x 3.00m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 6" max ( 2.31m x 1.98m max )
Integral Garage 18' 5" x 8' 5" ( 5.61m x 2.57m )
0.26 Of An Acre Plot
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61638083.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR104027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.