1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKerby Rise, Chelmsford
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Purpose Built
- Communal Garden
- Allocated Parking
- GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £160,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this one bedroom, ground floor, apartment situated in the sought after location of Chelmer Village. This would ideally suit an investor or a first time buyer. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entrance Door To:
Storage cupboard and doors leading to all rooms.
Living Room 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
Windows to rear and side views with radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to greens area.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with part tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge and freezer. Window to rear view.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window and single glazed window to external aspects.
Suite with window to front view and consisting of part tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Communal garden with allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61638134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.