3 bedroom town house for saleNewland Court, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000
- Completely renovated 3 bed substantial Modern Town House
- Recently replaced A-Rated Combi Boiler
- On a corner plot
- Stylishly presented
- Impressive loft space
- Garage, excellent garden plot
- Fantastic for commuter with Sandal/Agbrigg Train station close by
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000.Fantastic opportunity to acquire a property in the Agbrigg area with its excellent location to Sandal/AgbriggTrain station to Leeds/Sheffield/Doncaster. Good Schools in immediate area. Refurbished throughout. On a corner plot.
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000. A three bedroomed corner plot property located in the ever popular Agbrigg with excellent commuting links via Sandal/Agbrigg Railway Station to Doncaster, Sheffield, Wakefield Westgate and Leeds. Good schools in the immediate area. The property is sat within a fantastic corner plot. The property has been refurbished throughout and comprises of an entrance vestibule/porch area, open plan living with a dining kitchen/living room/family space, conservatory (could be used as a second reception room), 3 bedrooms to the first floor (one with built-in wardrobes), modern and contemporary bathroom. (Recently added - A-Rated Combi boiler. Access from the first floor leading to a loft space with wet room. The outside of the property has gardens to three sides on an impressive corner plot, off road parking and garage. Viewing essential.
Upvc stable style door with obscured glazed panel in a dark grain finish into the entrance into the porch area. Tiled floor. Upvc obscured glazed windows to the gardens. Upvc sliding patio door in a dark grain finish into the open plan kitchen/diner/family space.
Kitchen/diner/family Space 26' 2" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 7.98m Max x 3.58m Max )
Upvc window to the gardens. A range of high gloss units finished in black with chrome fixtures, some glazed fronted units, laminate rolltop work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with a modern mixer tap, four ring electric hob and oven beneath, chimney extractor fan above, pan drawers, island area, space for other utilities, plumbing for washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, tiled floor. Door access to understairs storage, housing the meters.
Living Room 10' 3" x 15' 1" ( 3.12m x 4.60m )
Upvc window overlooking the gardens. tv point, telephone point. Pine door with brass fixtures leading into the inner hallway.
Upvc window overlooking the conservatory. Radiator. Half glazed door with brass fixtures leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 13' 7" ( 3.43m x 4.14m )
Could be used as an extra reception room. Wall lights, electric sockets, blinds to windows, door provides access to the gardens.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access leading to the first floor. Upvc window to the side aspect provides a good deal of natural light.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 11' 7" Max ( 2.72m x 3.53m Max )
Upvc window with a wooden sill overlooking the gardens. Radiator with thermostat, built-in wardrobes with a bi-folding door and chrome fixtures to access drawers beneath the staircase providing hanging space and storage. Stripped pine doors housing the airing cupboard over the bulkhead.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Upvc window overlooking the gardens. Deep skirtings, radiator with thermostat.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.64m x 1.80m )
Upvc windows overlooking the gardens. Radiator, laminate floor, deep skirtings.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, wash basin and w.c. finished in white, tiled walls, tiled floor.
Second Floor Loft Space 12' 7" Max x 9' ( 3.84m Max x 2.74m )
Staircase leading to the loft space. LED lighting. Velux window, beams to ceiling, integrated wardrobes with sliding door providing hanging and shelving space, radiator with thermostat. Raised area leading to the dressing area. Bi-folding door leading to the wet room.
Velux window. Low level flush w.c., rainfall style shower, wash basin with mixer tap set within high gloss vanity unit beneath, fully tiled walls and floor, towel/radiator finished in white, shelving.
Double gates provide access to the off road parking and garage with personal door. Beautiful South facing gardens on a corner plot, raised borders with a selection of fruit bushes, mature plants, outside water tap and lighting, paved patio.Timber framed shed. Further lawned gardens to the front of the property with a paved area, outside lighting and access into the conservatory.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Take a right onto Jacobs Well Lane. Continue onto Doncaster Road/A638. Take a right onto Sugar Lane. Immediate left onto Agbrigg Road. Take the 2nd left onto Newland Court. The property can be identified by our 'For sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61638170.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.