4 bedroom terraced house for saleSomerset Street, Kingsdown
Sold STC £750,000
- Requiring general updating with exciting potential to put your own stamp on this fabulous period property
- Breath taking cityscape views from all principal floors to the rear of the building, including the kitchen and raised terrace
- Flexible accommodation with 4 or 5 bedrooms and 3 or 2 reception rooms respectively with 4 of the bedrooms having en-suite facilities
- A central yet discreet location elevated above the city in the historic Kingsdown area, making it an ideal location for city professionals
- An inviting and characterful Georgian townhouse situated on a popular cobbled street and offering scope to improve and personalise the interior to suit one's taste and requirements
An attractive and elegant 4/5 bedroom, 4 storey grade II listed townhouse situated in the historic and central Kingsdown area. Offering breath taking cityscape views to the rear, a 68ft x 15ft south-easterly facing walled garden and raised terrace.
(front) 15' 0'' max x 13' 8'' (4.57m x 4.16m)
dual aspect sash windows to front and side, built in wardrobes and cupboards into chimney recesses, radiator and door accessing:
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
8' 0'' max x 4' 10'' (2.44m x 1.47m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, high level window, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
RAISED SUN TERRACE & REAR GARDEN:
Raised Sun Terrace:
approx 20' 0'' x 15' 0'' (6.09m x 4.57m)
accessed via French doors directly leading out from the kitchen, wonderful south easterly facing raised terrace taking in wonderful views and enjoying much of the days sunshinre, steps leading down from the terrace into the rear garden.
approx 68' 0'' x 15' 0'' (20.71m x 4.57m)
gently sloped town garden with attractive brick and stone boundary walls offering potential to landscape to one's tastes and requirements, several trees and shrubs towards the bottom of the garden, door accesses garden store/workshop which is tucked in beneath the raised terrace.
15' 8'' max into recess x 9' 0'' (4.77m x 2.74m)
currently used as a garden store but could be renovated to become a garden room or home office.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
(rear) 22' 6'' max into bay x 15' 9'' max into chimney recess (6.85m x 4.80m)
impressive and elegant drawing room with wide bay to rear comprising 3 double glazed sash windows with fabulous cityscape views, further oriel to side providing plenty of natural light, low level wood wall panelling, feature fireplace with wood surround, built in shelving to chimney recesses, radiators, high ceilings with ceiling cornicing and door accessing recessed walk in cupboard (currently used as a drinks cabinet with built in shelving, worktop, wall sink unit and appliance space for fridge). The log burner is available by separate negotiation.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 5:
(front) 16' 1'' max into chimney recess x 15' 7'' max into bay (4.90m x 4.75m)
high ceilings with ceiling cornicing, bay window to front comprising 3 windows with radiators beneath, 2 further sash windows to side, wall panelling to dado rail height and door accessing recessed wc.
4' 8'' x 2' 9'' (1.42m x 0.84m)
low level wc, pedestal wash basin.
staircase rising to raised hall floor level, door accessing useful cloaks storage area, which in turn has a door through a cloakroom/wc, understairs cupboard and further door accessing the kitchen/breakfast room.
21' 0'' max into bay x 16' 0'' max into chimney recess (6.40m x 4.87m)
a range of base and eye level kitchen units with worktop over and integrated double electric Neff oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel chimney hood, integrated fridge/freezer, 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, dishwasher, ample space for dining table. Radiators, feature arched window to rear and bay comprising windows to the side and central glazed French doors leading out onto raised terrace and offering wonderful cityscape views. Door opening off the kitchen leads through a corridor to a further door accessing:
13' 0'' max into chimney recess x 8' 4'' (3.96m x 2.54m)
plumbing for washing machine and dryer, Belfast sink unit, built in open shelving providing useful storage, floor standing gas boiler and part glazed door accessing vaulted cellar stores.
RAISED HALL FLOOR
via the main front door to the side of the building (accessed on Spring Hill, just off Somerset Street).
(rear) 21' 8'' max into bay and inclusive of en suite x 14' 8'' max into chimney recess (6.60m x 4.47m)
double bedroom with wide bay to rear offering wonderful panoramic cityscape views over central Bristol, high ceilings with partial ceiling coving, dressing area and door accessing:
En Suite Bathroom/Shower/wc:
9' 4'' x 7' 0'' (2.84m x 2.13m)
white suite comprising panelled bath, built in shower enclosure, low level wc, wash basin with cabinet beneath, radiator and extractor fan.
(front) 16' 0'' max into chimney recess x 13' 0'' (4.87m x 3.96m)
double bedroom with beautiful feature arched sash window to front and further sash window to side, built in storage cupboard to chimney recess, radiator and door accessing:
sash window to side providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell, door accessing kitchenette (which could be used as a dressing room for bedroom 3), which in turn leads through to bedroom 3, further door off the landing accesses bedroom 4.
(rear) 15' 10'' max into chimney recess x 12' 10'' (4.82m x 3.91m)
light and airy double bedroom with 3 large sash windows to rear offering incredible elevated cityscape views over central Bristol towards Bath and Dundry Hills in the distance, radiator and door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
white suite comprising shower enclosure, low level wc, pedestal wash basin and part tiled walls.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6288293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.