4 bedroom terraced house for saleSomerset Street, Kingsdown
Sold STC £750,000
- Requiring general updating with exciting potential to put your own stamp on this fabulous period property
- Breath taking cityscape views from all principal floors to the rear of the building, including the kitchen and raised terrace
- Flexible accommodation with 4 or 5 bedrooms and 3 or 2 reception rooms respectively with 4 of the bedrooms having en-suite facilities
- A central yet discreet location elevated above the city in the historic Kingsdown area, making it an ideal location for city professionals
- An inviting and characterful Georgian townhouse situated on a popular cobbled street and offering scope to improve and personalise the interior to suit one's taste and requirements
Full descriptionAn attractive and elegant 4/5 bedroom, 4 storey grade II listed townhouse situated in the historic and central Kingsdown area. Offering breath taking cityscape views to the rear, a 68ft x 15ft south-easterly facing walled garden and raised terrace.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6288293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.