4 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Close, Forncett St Peter, NR16
- Stylish & Unique 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 18'4 max Lounge with Wood Burner & Bi-Fold Doors
- Modern Kitchen/Diner & Utility Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms - 2 to Each Floor
- Master Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling & En-suite
- Ground Floor Shower Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor & Electric Central Heating
- Double Glazing & Solar Panels
- Drive with Off Road Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Cul de Sac Position in a Popular Village
Guide Price £280,000 - £295,000. Viewing Advised.
Situated in a cul de sac position, in a sought after village is this stunning 4 bedroom detached house. This superb property, which was built by the current owners, is both stylish and unique offering flexible accommodation with open plan living to provide a very light and airy impression. Call now to view.
12' 10" max x 11' 5" max (3.91m max x 3.48m max)
6' 6" x 4' 9" (1.98m x 1.45m)
18' 4" max x 13' max (5.59m max x 3.96m max)
14' 8" x 11' 4" (4.47m x 3.45m)
11' 10" x 9' 3" (3.61m x 2.82m)
13' 11" x 11' 7" (4.24m x 3.53m)
130' 11" x 13' 1" (39.90m x 3.99m)
11' 3" max x 8' 1" max (3.43m max x 2.46m max)
Front: The front of the property offers a shingle drive with off road parking as well as an area of shrubs and hedging to the boundary. There is also front access to the timber shed, access leading to the rear and access to the covered main entrance door.
Rear: 34' x 22' Approx. - An 'L' shaped garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area which is accessed via the bi-fold doors from the lounge. There is also access to the side leading to the front of the property and a side door to the timber shed.
Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advised that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61638884.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4239579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Wymondham,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.