2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWest Walk, Retford
- **** NO UPWARD CHAIN***
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Front and rear gardens, garage
- Conservatory off bedroom two
- Many amenities within close proximity
OFFERED with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom semi detached bungalow. Positioned on the highly regarded North Road estate to the fringes of Retford town. Ideally placed to access amenities including a co-op/ petrol station, restaurant, medical centre and regular bus route into Retford town.
OFFERED with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom semi detached bungalow. Positioned on the highly regarded North Road estate to the fringes of Retford town. Ideally placed to access amenities including a co-op/ petrol station, restaurant, medical centre and regular bus route into Retford town. Further amenities are located in the town centre which include supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Door to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
Wood wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Space for a washing machine, fridge and cooker. Tiled walls, double glazed window and door.
Lounge 16' x 10' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 5" inc doorway ( 3.51m x 3.48m inc doorway )
Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" inc wardrobe x 9' 11" ( 2.51m inc wardrobe x 3.02m )
Central heating radiator and a double glazed patio doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 6" x 10' 4" ( 2.29m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window and doors.
Corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit and a w.c. Double glazed windows, central heating radiator and majority tiled walls.
To the front is a lawned garden enclosed by fence and a garden path leading to the side and rear. To the side is a paved area, to the rear is a further lawned garden and two patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61638937.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.