4 bedroom detached house for saleLeicester Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5
- 4 Bedrooms - all of which are doubles
- 2 Reception rooms - rear open plan to the kitchen
- Period features including feature fireplaces, spacious entrance hall & picture rails
- 2 Family bathrooms plus additional ground-floor WC
- Modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room and walk-in pantry/storage
- Gated off-street parking for several cars
- South-east facing established garden with numerous fruit trees
- Large outbuildings
- Offered on a chain-free basis
Four bedroom, two reception room detached house with substantial gardens, ground floor annex, large outbuildings and gated parking.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"We love our property's unique history as a walled Victorian kitchen garden, complete with its hundred year-old fruit trees, sense of tranquillity and amazing wildlife"
"It's totally invaluable to be just over a 5 minute walk away from the tube - we can be at Leicester Square in a little over half an hour"
"This is a lovely, quiet, family-orientated area"
The layout of the ground floor bedroom and bathroom could easily be adapted to form an annex or work space separated from the main house with its own entrance. The sizeable outbuildings (currently being used as a gym) in the substantial garden could, with work, also be utilised to create a large home office, games room or additional accommodation.
Within the last two years this property has undergone considerable renovation works, including: complete rewiring, new plumbing/boiler and re-plastering, in addition to decoration.
This property is conveniently located within half a mile of both New Barnet British Rail station and High Barnet (Northern Line) London Underground station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FIL160116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.