4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunstan Close, Ossett
Sold STC £230,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £230,000 - £240,000
- Extended semi-detached home
- Superb and generously sized open plan dining kitchen
- Four generous bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Garage and driveway
- Early viewing is advised
Beautifully presented and significantly extended semi-detached in a cul de sac within the much sought after area of Ossett, with excellent amenities, well regarded schools and good transport links. Benefits from a garage and driveway, enclosed rear garden provides an ideal setting for entertaining.
GUIDE PRICE: £230,000 - £240,000. Beautifully presented and significantly extended semi-detached home is tucked away in a cul-de-sac position in the much sought after area of Ossett, with excellent amenities, well regarded schools and good transport links on hand. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, downstairs w.c., light and airy lounge, dining room, superb and generously sized open plan dining kitchen, ample sized office which could be used as a fifth bedroom, to the first floor are four generous bedrooms; master with en-suite and a family bathroom. The property benefits from a garage and driveway providing off street parking and a real feature is the superb, enclosed rear garden providing the ideal setting for entertaining or for families with children. This home will appeal to a range of buyers and early viewing is advised!
Upvc door into entrance hallway. Laminate floor, smoke alarm, radiator. Good size understairs storage/cloakroom.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Wash hand basin and w.c.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 4" Max into recess. ( 4.90m x 3.45m Max into recess. )
Bay double glazed window to the front aspect. radiator, feature Portuguese limestone fire surround with remote controlled electric fire.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.67m )
Access into the integral garage via a fire door.
Office/5th Bedroom 15' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, telephone point, tv point, spotlights.
Kitchen 21' x 16' 1" ( 6.40m x 4.90m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, drawers and cupboards with soft close doors, one and a bowl sink and drainer, roll top laminate work surface, electric double oven, 6 ring hob, cooker hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, laminate flooring, radiator. Two sets of patio doors provide access to the rear gardens. Pet alarm in the kitchen area.
Wall and base units, roll top laminate work surface, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to first floor landing, loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 18' 10" x 8' 2" restricted head height ( 5.74m x 2.49m restricted head height )
Velux double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed window to the front aspect. Walk-in wardrobe. Radiator
Velux double glazed window. Comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c., shaver point.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 10' 2" Max into recess ( 3.23m x 3.10m Max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 7' 5" Max ( 3.45m x 2.26m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Comprising of bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls. Radiator.
Generous block paved driveway to the front with planted borders. Automatic light level lighting to the front of the property. Garage. Superb enclosed and well maintained rear garden with a generous laid to lawn area, fence borders, lighting to three sides, bordered flower beds, block paved patio provides an ideal setting for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61639943.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.