8 bedroom detached house for saleYewtree Grove, Kesgrave, Ipswich
Sold STC £550,000
- Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Conservatory & Double Garage
- Additional large Three Bed Property
- Cloakroom, Two Receptions, Garden & Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This stunning five bedroom detached house is sold with an additional three bedroom house on the deeds. Located in the desirable area of Kesgrave, boasting a double garage, conservatory, off-road parking, cloakroom & en-suite. The three bedroom property boasts a cloakroom, garden and parking.
Situated in the highly sought after area of Kesgrave, catchment to Kesgrave High School and close to all local amenities including bus stops, local shops, a large super market, doctors, pubs and restaurants.
The properties also provide easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Kesgrave including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Martlesham, Ipswich, Woodbridge and Felixstowe. Ideally situated for Adastral Park workers in Martlesham Heath including the Police Headquarters, BT and the large super stores.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features the stairs leading to the first floor and the under stairs storage.
Dining Room 11' x 13' 10" ( 3.35m x 4.22m )
The dining room has an archway leading through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.89m )
The conservatory has double glazed surround and double glazed French doors leading into the garden.
Lounge 14' 1" x 24' ( 4.29m x 7.32m )
Sliding doors from the dining room from the lounge, the lounge features double glazed windows to the front and to the side and double glazed Patio doors leading into the rear garden.
Study 10' 1" x 10' 11" max ( 3.07m x 3.33m max )
The study has an archway feature and a double glazed window.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 13' 9" ( 2.16m x 4.19m )
The kitchen has a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching high gloss eye and base level units. Inset lighting and floor mounted boiler. Electric induction hob with extractor fan and light over and a built-in double electric oven. Space for dish washer and fridge freezer. Through to utility room:
Utility Room 10' x 10' 6" ( 3.05m x 3.20m )
The utility room has a butler sink and work surface with under cupboards and space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Inset lighting, double glazed door to the side, tiled flooring and tiled splash backs. Through to cloakroom.
The cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of corner mounted wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiled splash backs and tiled flooring with an obscure double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
The landing features double glazed windows to the side and to the front. Access to the loft and a walk-in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 13' 6" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.84m x 4.11m to fitted wardrobes )
The master bedroom features built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and a double glazed window to the front and door through to en-suite.
The en-suite is a three piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, low level w.c and a pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 11' max ( 3.10m x 3.35m max )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" max x 10' 2" ( 3.48m max x 3.10m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.36m x 3.12m )
Bedroom four features a double glazed window to the rear and a dressing area.
Dressing Area Of Bedroom Four 3' 4" x 6' 5" ( 1.02m x 1.96m )
Bedroom Five 6' 10" x 10' 7" ( 2.08m x 3.23m )
Bedroom five features access to the loft and a double glazed window to the side.
The family bathroom has a four piece suite comprising of low level w.c, pedestal wash and basin, shower cubicle and an enclosed bath with shower over. Obscure double glazed window to the side and tiled splash backs.
The front garden is shingled and provides enough off-road parking for roughly 10 cars, with a double garage, carport and outside storage. Also privately enclosed by brick wall and gate and provides gate access into the rear garden with flower and shrub boarders.
The double garages have up and over doors, a window to the side, power and light, an inspection pit and an additional car port.
The good sized rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing and pivot fencing with a patio area, mainly laid to lawn with mature flowers, shrubs and trees, raised flower beds and raised brick and flower boarders.
Additional Three Bed Property:
'Annex' As Follows
Gate access from front garden.
Entrance Door Into
The hallway features the stairs leading to the first floor and a under stair cupboard.
The cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and a wall mounted wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen Diner 20' 3" x 14' 5" ( 6.17m x 4.39m )
This spacious kitchen diner has a single sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching eye and base level units. Space for range double electric oven and hob with extractor fan and light over. Integral fridge freezer and space for dishwasher. Double glazed windows to the side and double glazed French doors to the side. Inset lighting, laminate flooring and a pantry.
Study 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
The study features a double glazed window to the side and sliding doors into the lounge.
Lounge 21' 9" x 13' 4" ( 6.63m x 4.06m )
The lounge features two double glazed French doors to the rear, featured fire place with electric fire.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a double glazed skylight window.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 13' 2" ( 4.45m x 4.01m )
The master bedroom features double glazed windows to the rear and to the side.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 10' max ( 2.72m x 3.05m max )
Bedroom two features two double glazed skylight windows.
The bathroom has a four piece comprising of vanity wash hand basin with under cupboards, low level w.c, enclosed bath with shower attachment over and a separate shower cubicle. Fully tiled with an obscure double glazed window to the front and a double glazed skylight window.
The front courtyard is paved with a wheel feature.
Enclosed with mature flower and shrub boarders, additional gate into rear garden. Shingled features and gate access into the main properties rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.