1 bedroom flat for saleFerndale Road, London
- 728 Square Foot One Bedroom Flat
- Potential to Convert into a Two Bedroom
- 31 Foot South Facing Garden
- Spacious and Light Rooms Throughout
- 0.2 Miles from Clapham North Underground Station
- 0.5 Miles from Clapham Common and Brixton
A well connected one bedroom flat which is ideally located to reach both the vibrant Clapham North (0.17 miles) and Brixton (0.5 miles) along with the vast open spaces of Clapham Common (0.5 miles). There is also potential to convert into a two bedroom flat and the property also boasts of a 31 foot south facing private garden with Faux grass.
The property itself is noted for its size which is further enhanced by its generous proportions, measuring at 728 square foot the property would lend itself well to being converted into a two bedroom flat. A 16’1 x 14’9 sq. ft. master bedroom is located to the front of the house, entrance hall with store cupboard leads down to a modern bathroom. To the rear of the property there is an immaculately presented reception/dining room with a separate stylish kitchen complete with bespoke Corian Work Surfaces and newly fitted boiler with Wave Technology which enables you to control your heating from your phone.
A highly desirable location – 0.17 miles from Clapham North station (Northern Line) and 0.5 miles from Brixton (Victoria Line), the property is ideally located to access these vibrant and buzzing areas with their eclectic array of shops, bars and restaurants. The more peaceful Clapham Common can also be easily reached, 0.5 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61641086.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26480695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.