4 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Lodge Avenue, Harrogate
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedroom terrace house
- Two reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Private rear yard
- No upper chain
- EPC D
*** OPEN TO OFFERS*** Peer beyond this welcoming entrance hall into this spacious four bedroom, three storey house retaining a mix of modern and period features. The property boasts lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating and private rear yard.
*** OPEN TO OFFERS**** A welcoming entrance hall into this spacious four bedroom, three storey house retaining a mix of modern and period features. Offered for sale with no upper chain, the property benefits from being refurbished over recent years and boasts a lovely light lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, large family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating and private rear yard. The property is ready for a new family to make it their own.
North Lodge Avenue.
A sizeable mid through terraced house offering excellent accommodation for owner occupiers or potential for investment.
In brief the property comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms and bathroom. Small cellar, gardens to front and rear, gas central heating system and double glazing.
Good local amenities. No onward chain. Internal viewing strongly recommended.
Dado rail, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" into bay x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.42m into bay x 3.43m into recess )
Open fire place, coving, double panel radiator. Double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' + recess 3' x 1' ( 3.99m x 3.05m + recess 3' x 1' )
Built in storage cupboards, tiled flooring, coving and double panel radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 9" max ( 3.53m x 2.06m max )
Range of wall and base units incorporating circular bowl sink unit with mixer tap, work top surfaces, integrated electric oven and gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear elevation. Door to rear yard.
Split level landing, dado rail, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" x 11' 9" maximum into recess ( 4.52m x 3.58m maximum into recess )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, double panel radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Four piece white suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit, wash basin with tiled splash backs and WC. Extractor fan, double panel radiator and inset spotlights. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Velux window to rear aspect, dado rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" with restricted head height x 12' 6" maximum ( 3.40m with restricted head height x 3.81m maximum )
Built in storage cupboard, fitted shelving, radiator and cupboard housing water cylinder. Double glazed dormer window to front aspect.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" with restricted head height x 7' 5" max ( 2.36m with restricted head height x 2.26m max )
Velux window to rear aspect, fitted shelving.
Small retaining wall.
Small patio area with steps down to shingle area with retaining wall and rear gated access. Door to small cellar housing the central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61642163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.