2 bedroom terraced house for saleYardley Road, Yardley, Birmingham
- No upward chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Entrance Hallway
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Central Heating (where specified)
ITS BACK as of the 9/2 REAVAILIBLE! An early viewing is highly recommended of this traditional terraced which is in close proximity to the Swan Shopping Centre. The property would make the ideal first time buy or investment so hurry and CALL 0121 742 1725 TODAY!
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING! An early viewing is highly recommended of this traditional terraced which is in close proximity to the Swan Shopping Centre. The property would make the ideal first time buy or investment so hurry and CALL 0121 742 1725 TODAY!
Fore garden has fence and brick wall to boundaries, side gated access to rear garden and pathway leading to obscure UPVC double glazed door into:
Ceiling light point, under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring and doors off to:
Reception Room One 9' 7" into recess x 13' 11" into bay ( 2.92m into recess x 4.24m into bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas fire, TV aerial, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Reception Room Two 12' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, fire place and ceiling light point.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.26m )
Obscure UPVC double glazed door to side elevation, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, two ceiling light points, airing cupboard and loft access.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage, bath, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 14' 11" into recess ( 3.48m x 4.55m into recess )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Block paved pathway, shrubs, two brick built out houses, patio area and laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61642175.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.